This simple and elegant dish has many variations and can be done with any thin tender cutlet. I like to pound out the cutlet a little even though they are thin cut to begin with. This tenderizes them and allows for very quick cooking.
- Dredge the meat in seasoned flour and saute in a frying pan preheated to med-high with a little butter and oil.
- Set them aside and deglaze the pan with white wine.
- Caramelize a small, chopped onion and a few cloves of chopped garlic, then add a cup of wine and a cup of chicken stock.
- Reduce by half, then add cream to thicken.
- Add the chops and juice back in and serve right away, over linguini.
- Really, stop reading and go serve them! : )