Laura’s Chicken Parm “Muffins”
- 3 lbs Ground Chicken ORDER NOW!
- 1 onion diced
- 2 sweet peppers diced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 – 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 10 fresh basil leaves chopped/ torn
- Tsp each salt & pepper to taste (depends on saltiness of cheeses)
- 12 cubes mozzarella
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven 400.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix first 9 ingredients till combined.
- Fill each cup 1/2 way, don’t pack.
- Nestle a mozzarella cube in middle of each.
- Top with more chicken mixture.
- Cover each with bread crumbs and drizzle with olive oil. Bake 35 minutes or until meat reaches 175 – 180 degrees.
- Serve over tomato sauce.