Pork Stir Fry
- 1lb meat, cut into thin strips ORDER NOW!
- 2 cups vegetables (your choice!)
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch into broth until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients and set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry meat in 1 tablespoon of oil until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. In the same pan, stir-fry vegetables in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
- Stir broth mixture and pour over the vegetables. Bring to a simmer; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Return meat to the skillet and heat through. Serve with rice or over noodles and, if desired, sprinkle with cilantro.
Yield: 4 servings.